The health and safety of our friends and community is of the utmost importance to us. For the time being our dispensary will remain open during our regular business hours and will be following recommendations of the CDC to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- We are following the CDC recommendations and asking coworkers to wash their hands using high friction, warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- We are refraining from handshakes, high fives, and hugs with our friends and customers in order to avoid spreading germs.
- We are allowing customers to look at display jars of cannabis, but in an effort to protect our employees and customers, we will not allow anybody to touch, hold, or smell display jars. Your budtender will gladly describe the terpene profile and/or provide you with our terpene brochure upon request.
- We are diligently communicating and training our teams on health and safety procedures.
- We are asking team members to refrain from coming into work if they show symptoms of COVID-19 and receive testing for the illness.
- We’re sanitizatizing high-touch areas (door knobs, sink handles, POS systems, taster trays, etc) every hour.
- As this is a fluid situation, you may see adjusted hours or modified operations. We’ll be sure to update our website with changes.
What You Can Do:
- When washing your hands please use high friction, warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Refrain from visiting our dispensary if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Your health and safety are important to us. Stay informed on COVID-19 by visiting the CDC website: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html